IGNORED

Ableton and Multi channel plugins

Guest The Bro

So how do I get to use more than one channel with multi channel plugins such as Kontakt 1 in Ableton? I can only seem to get one midi channel from it and its kinda frustrating. Also how do I run an external piece of midi equipment through Ableton, specially my Korg sound module? While I'm about it we should make this a general queries thread for Ableton anyways as I'm still learning about it. Cheers

Just figured out how to use Kontakt in Ableton so if anyone wants to know I can go into the details. Now just need to figure out how to use my external sound module and I'm most done.

Okay I seem to have this problem with Ableton. All mutli channel vsti seems to cause this irritating feedback sound. I'll upload for folks to help me resolve it. Cheers.

EDIT: Mmm problem seems to come when I hold down my midi controller keys for longer than just merely tapping them. Its very odd 'cause apart from that I seem to be able to run multi channel vsti.

Yeah I've managed to get my external soundmodule hooked in now so that's working but I'm still getting this weird little feedback sound with multi channel vsti. The only thing that is consistent is that it does it on all mutli channel vsti.

Okay now Abeleton won't render any incoming external audio to wav etc. Shit is there anything that is easy? Audio is coming in and part of the mix and yet I can't render that shit to wav. I mean fuck me I had less problems with my shitty old Creative soundcard than this new fucking M-Audio. Okay its far more powerful but by God is it creating a lot of problems which my old soundcard or any other piece of shit soundcard could handle.

I know its amusing in a kinda of ironic way. But seriously I need some help to resolve these issues. There must be an Ableton pro here. Doesn't Chris Moss use Abletron?

Archived