IGNORED

Wasted Sunday glitch??

Guest narkeworld

Guest transfer

This post probably has a better chance here. Anyway I would like to know is if any of you people, that own Wasted Sunday by Ovuca, have a short audible click, taking place at 1:37, on the track Cloudbase?

This post probably has a better chance here. Anyway I would like to know is if any of you people, that own Wasted Sunday by Ovuca, have a short audible click, taking place at 1:37, on the track Cloudbase?

I can check this for you when I get home today. I beleive there is though, alot of Ovucas tracks seem to have these sorts of things. Either intentionally, or because his music from that period tended to be of the "sound collage from all these tapes I have" nature.

Guest transfer

I can check this for you when I get home today. I beleive there is though, alot of Ovucas tracks seem to have these sorts of things. Either intentionally, or because his music from that period tended to be of the "sound collage from all these tapes I have" nature.

Somebody on the "general banter" forum just said there is a click, at 1:37, in the track Cloudbase. So that's one person..........if you want to 'ten fingers ten toes' check it out as well. If you don't want to that's cool.

Archived