IGNORED

abstractology - tsiklon 3

Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

tsiklon-3

ambient quiet stuff as per usual abstractology.

too lazy to upload somewhere else, but you can hear it here: www.myspace.com/abstractology

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tht! tne

interesting. i never know what ambient

producers are trying to accomplish some

times the orb is usually good for chilling

but this sound more like a shuttle launch.

I got about halfway through the track. Very atmospheric It sounds. like drone music though if thats what you're going for it's great drone music, but not much more. Would be great if there were some drums and melodies to go over it but i can understand if thats not what you are going for.

I suppose drone music then.; IDK, i make what sounds right to me. This is the sound that is good for me to fall asleep to. if i wanted beats and melodies i wouldnt call it ambient. lolz.z.zzzz oh i fell asleep with all the droning.

and yeah shuttle launch. the name tsiklon-3 is from a shuttle that launched but crashed upon entry into the atmosphere or something.

hm.. i already heard this track a while ago .. aah, just noticed that you posted this last month..

starts off with a nasty cliche - crappy midrange reverb-ringing. nice harmonics in the sound... also, interesting use of those clanging metallic sounds later on. i liked the contrast of the high ringing and the large cloud synths below. wasn't too fond of the last part, except for the very last 40 seconds or so .. hmm, this track was kind of lacking... but i definitely heard potential...

Archived