IGNORED

nu half minimalist track

Guest yanG

i like the dry sound of it very much. the melodys play is very fresh. subbass and effects underscoring the stuff you do here. the changes in speed are a true gem! sweet work!! i guess stuff like this gets a lot of homes :)

quality as always, yan! i love your stuff.

its pretty funky, thats for sure

just got the end, if the bass line were more flexing it would remind me of plaids launching of big face, which is awesome, im hearing so much going on that i love towards the end, i hope you flesh this out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yan_g
i like the dry sound of it very much. the melodys play is very fresh. subbass and effects underscoring the stuff you do here. the changes in speed are a true gem! sweet work!! i guess stuff like this gets a lot of homes :)

quality as always, yan! i love your stuff.

thx :) /me blushes

its pretty funky, thats for sure

just got the end, if the bass line were more flexing it would remind me of plaids launching of big face, which is awesome, im hearing so much going on that i love towards the end, i hope you flesh this out.

dunno that plaid track, it's from the last dvd i guess?

i'll post the track again when finished, i swear! ;)

Archived