IGNORED

my electronic stuff

Guest Chernobyl 2

Guest Chernobyl 2

www.myspace.com/chernobyl2

give'er a listen if you like.

lemme know what you think here, all comments appreciated.

Guest tht! tne

pretty good but why not include more

melody? are you going for minimalismb?

my favorite is sleepy-jack the firedrill.

on the highest order is also really good

but it seems to want something to make

it extraspectacular. do you like shoegaze?

I like the sounds you used and your drums seemed realized but i never really dug the composition or melodies. I figure in a few months of practice you'll have great stuff.

Guest Chernobyl 2

Thanks!

As for the first thing, no, I don't really like shoegaze. But I don't like to say I don't like a genre at all (except metal and "gangsta" rap. I've yet to hear a song in either that I like).

Anywho, I'm not going for minimalism. I'm just straight-up lousy at making melodies, I devote too much energy I think to drums - I like to sequence out either entire songs or just really long loops, instead of 4 measures.

Now that I think about it, I am going for minimalism of sorts. But not the kind that is present right now.. check out the song i've attached, it might be a better example of what i mean (It's by me). Attractor.mp3

Nice sounds!

I'm really into stuff that sounds like this at the moment! I really like on the highest order and candelabra, though the two others are great too.

Keep the tunes coming!

Archived