1A.

Hazey Shade of Quaid5

1B.

Jogger Enemy #1

1B.

Power Gaulet

2dgl1zl.jpg

2eb8pj9.jpg

i like hiphop over 8bit stuff. maybe if you lowered the sample rate on the acapellas before you chop them up it would feel more like..i dunno i guess i want to see this as music that would be on that platform so i would like it to be blended together (?) im not even sure if im making sense anymore, but it would be cool if maybe you made some 8bit music as a midi first and then took the acapellas and recycled them and tracked it together and then exported at a low bit rate it would sound more "legitimate" also you could make the rhyming fit to the music, cause it gets off alot on all the songs

i like hiphop over 8bit stuff. maybe if you lowered the sample rate on the acapellas before you chop them up it would feel more like..i dunno i guess i want to see this as music that would be on that platform so i would like it to be blended together (?) im not even sure if im making sense anymore, but it would be cool if maybe you made some 8bit music as a midi first and then took the acapellas and recycled them and tracked it together and then exported at a low bit rate it would sound more "legitimate" also you could make the rhyming fit to the music, cause it gets off alot on all the songs

usally i do it with sidchip but this punch otu was done with nintendo stylingz instead of sid

i'm going to sort out the tighness of the vocals later on tonight..its been bugging me for a while

• 2 weeks later...
have you worked on these any, or made any more?

there is going to be a dj jo quaid 5 album out monotolik next month

and maybe somthing else is lined up for an even bigger dj jo quaid 5 release

www.myspace.com/joquaid5

Archived