IGNORED

Darth Amen and Acid Maniac

aciddon

Guest Promo

On "Acid Maniac" the flow from the first phrase didn't really seem to make much sense. No offence but overall I found it kinda dull. Needs more elements as there wasn't really much to latch onto.

2nd track was better but again kinda dull. The bassline was fairly uninteresting and all the rumbly sounds/samples have far too much reverb on them and ruin the mix. Oh wait those pads are very nice that come in towards the end. Yep they made the last part of it most listenable.

Right, you need to bring those pads to the beginning. Get rid of all those low frequency mushy samples because they're not in the audible range. And try and work on making the the Amen more interesting. The pads for me made this track listenable and gave it potential. I'd be up for hearing a reworked version of this because as it stands it just doesn't cut it.

the second one sounds like planetarium kind of, not necessarily the melodies but the drums and they way it all fits together with the bass and everything, i dont really like it though, probably because subconsciously i want to listen to planetarium instead...god dammit i need to stop commenting on peoples stuff when im high

Archived