IGNORED

Wireless Festivals Leeds/London UK

Guest Grizz

• 2 weeks later...

I've just grabbed two off ebay for the same day for me and my sister. Only really going for Daft Punk so they'd better play some old stuff or I'll be mightily pissed off!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Grizz

Well Daft Punk were amazing as expected but the real suprise was Digitalism. Thought they'd be good but fuck me their live set is incredible, 2 of them with a sampler, laptop and electronic drum kit to mix in the tunes and they played their album and weaved songs in and out up to 3 or 4 times within themselves. If you get chance definately make sure you see them.

Yeah Digitalism were pretty cool from what I heard of their set - spent most of the day sitting around in the sun outside that tent chatting bollocks with mates but didn't actually venture inside it!

Was really annoyed that Daft Punk were late on stage as we only got to see about 45 mins before we had to leave to catch the train :getlost:

Was a good day anyway - even if my face and patches on my arm are now stupidly pink from that sun!

Guest grinningcat

daft punk were right on time if i remember... 9pm - 10.15 their slot was.. and they came on at 9

daft punk were right on time if i remember... 9pm - 10.15 their slot was.. and they came on at 9

How much had you had?! :tongue2: Grizz is right, they definitely started late! Think it was Mark Ronson's fault, he overran loads :rolleyes:

Guest grinningcat

lol oh ok. i wasnt drinking, we were just pissing around doing something else, and i remember seeing everyone running towards the main stage shouting 'they're on!' and thinking hmm that was quick/early. maybe not then chaps.

Guest Grizz

God Mark Ronson was shite, him and that Jamie Cullem cunt destroyed Radiohead's Creep. Not that the originals much better really.

LCD Soundsystem were fucking brilliant too, the use of drums was really inventive, and the motherfucking cowbells!

Archived