IGNORED

[23/06] LAPTOP BATTLE 4 - Ebola, Anorak, RudeNHS, Idiron Soundtrack

Guest idrn

Guest Idiron

LaptopBattle4front_m.jpg

LaptopBattle4back_m.jpg

this is the one and only headphobe ripping it during the second laptop battle (the chin slide is great!).

thank god he's not playing this one as there's just no living up to that!

anyhoo, hope some of you bristol folk can make it (tec, tauboo?).

i'll be going.

although i got into a bit of a drama at the last one and ended being punched by someone involved with the battle. perhaps pissed off a few other people. i might wear a disguise.

i went to an afterparty which wasn't really an afterparty. i was talking to a girl there, got on with her in a purely friendly way. later someone started shouting at her about her complaining all night or something. i decided to leave because the atmosphere wasn't good at that point obviously. outside the girl was crying, so i comforted her. not knowing the bloke she was with was her boyfriend (i was very drunk). i guess he wasn't comforting her cause he agreed with the shouty dude. he then punched me and i think he knocked me out, somehow had bad cuts on my hands. he then said "stop trying to get into [insert name]'s pants!". i really wasn't. he was one of the judges i think.

Guest Idiron

wtf, you mean she's actually being employed or she's just gonna be there? she looks skanky as fuck, still hit it though.

• 3 weeks later...
Have fun you guys (and go to Mike Teknoist's birthday bash at the Black Swan afterwards)

it ends at 1am! the laptop night goes on til about 4am.

Have fun you guys (and go to Mike Teknoist's birthday bash at the Black Swan afterwards)

it ends at 1am! the laptop night goes on til about 4am.

It's 5am now. Admittedly that's not much use if you're at the battle right to the end, though.

Guest Idiron

got knocked out in the first round by the guy who went onto win it. ebola and atki2 (both tipped to win) got knocked out in the first round too so we piled in a taxi and went to the teknoist thing. was actually a really fun night, props to tauboo!

Archived