IGNORED

First three tracks ever. What do you think?

Franciscus

Hello everyone.. my first topic in ekt and i'd like some comments on my tracks. i used presets and started jamming with them. do you like them? do they suck? i won't do anything with the feedback, but it'd be nice to hear what you think. thanks. pls, dont flame me, i'm quite a noob at making music! :D

By the way, my.wav to .mp3 converter sucks and puts crackles etc in the songs. they're worse than i thought (f&j - space). :( listen to the other two songs please!

Enjoy!

I think they all show alot of promise, you have your melodic elements down to a T, some very joyful toyish sounding tunes, quite like early U-Ziq or AFX playfulness. I really liked the swirl of "second".

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

good job.

quite fun and gentle and like jaffa says, toy-like

keep up the good work.

Guest yan_g

yep, promising. doesn't sound like the sketches of a complete beginner. you should finish one of those now :)

Guest tht! tne

first one sounds like stereolab with no drums, interesting

i would say these are good tracks but why not pack more ideas into each track

they seem to do their own happy thing each but could stand having more change-ups

Guest JW Modestburns

so these are your very first tracks? If so, right on man. I couldn't get a decent beat going for 3 months.

Archived