IGNORED

remixing snes themes

Guest TEXX

dkct.jpg

Do you remember the donkey kong games for snes? Do you remember how epic the music was? If you don't i recommend you check it out. It's pretty great!

How 'bout the crew here at watmm remix their favourite DK country song? Doesn't matter what game it's from, as long as it's a recognizable donkey kong song. Anyone wanna give this a go?

MIDI files:

DK 1

DK 2

DK 3

PS: The songs from the first game have been remixed in a compilation called "kong in concert" or something, but most of them where pretty sub par IMO, and not nearly electronic music enough.

Maybe it's a better idea to just make a compilation remixing old snes themes. Let me know what you guys think!

Guest Glass Plate

I have been saying for years Donkey Kong Country 2 has one of the best SNES soundtracks of all time. I have all of the sounds from that game ripped directly from the snes most of them are still in snes rom files. I will definitely give this a shot soon!

Here's my submission. 11_phase2_6__master_.mp3 It didn't turn out as well as i'd wanted it to. Doesn't look like this is gonna amount to much more than five or six songs. Should get a mod to change the thread title to "Remixing snes themes: A compilation" or something. It might heighten the interest, but whatever. It's still fun, even if it won't amount to more than an ep.

Archived