IGNORED

Fruity Loops-like sampler running in browser window

Guest cqueberel

Guest cqueberel

http://neuroscientific.net/leetbeat/

It should be pretty self-explaining for most people here. I guess it could be described as a mixture of Fruity Loops and YouTube, so it will certainly accumulate a lot of crappy content very fast. Obviously it still has some problems with timing (e.g. the tempo fluctuates a bit).

Note that you can also use external mp3s, e.g. from free sample libraries (click on 'edit' to change samples). You can also 'remix' any track you are listening to and save the result as a new track. I guess the readers of WATMM are aware of the lol potential.

This is at a very early stage, and the tracks that are uploaded at the moment do not take the software to its full potential. If you create something that sounds decent, please post a link in this thread. If you run into some errors, please document them here as well and I might fix them.

Guest cqueberel

Well, it is hard to do it much better with Flash 7 (Flash 9 might make it easier). I am not really a programmer, and I was re-learning Flash when I started developing this. I guess that explains a lot. I guess I should post the link to General Banter, the possibilities of sequencing fart samples together with snippets from BoC mp3s are endless.

Guest cqueberel
Please make a decision on crossposting soon, so I know which thread to make fun of you in.

I suggest that you start in this thread, but maybe save the really mean stuff for a potential General Banter thread following next week.

Well, it is hard to do it much better with Flash 7 (Flash 9 might make it easier). I am not really a programmer, and I was re-learning Flash when I started developing this. I guess that explains a lot. I guess I should post the link to General Banter, the possibilities of sequencing fart samples together with snippets from BoC mp3s are endless.

Please make a decision on crossposting soon, so I know which thread to make fun of you in.

why are you so coldhearted?

Archived