IGNORED

Video editing programs or techniques

awepittance

Hello, i want to make a video project that is at a specific tempo. Im trying to use Vegas video right now and i distinctly remember being able to edit video clips right on beat to the 16th note or 8th note with quantizing. Now i cannot figure out how to do this at all, it seems that it forces me to snap in 5 frame increments, making on beat video editing nearly impossible. Does anybody know a better program or technique for working with very fine timings and synchronization with video editing? Ideally id like to be able to move video clips to a quantized 16th, 8th note, or 32nd note grid.

I think you can turn off snapping, or edit the snapping or timeline increments in the preferences.

thats what i tried but im still having the same problem. on the old version of vegas all you had to do was turn the snap icon off and change the timline increments, on this newest version im using it doesnt work at all

I think you can turn off snapping, or edit the snapping or timeline increments in the preferences.

thats what i tried but im still having the same problem. on the old version of vegas all you had to do was turn the snap icon off and change the timline increments, on this newest version im using it doesnt work at all

I had the same problem when I got the newest version, after some searching around, I found a way to turn off timeline snapping, but yeh I remember it took awhile to find. I still never found a way to change the timeline though.

Archived