IGNORED

Yuk Yuk

m.leafeater.dl

Yeah, this is groovy. Liking the bassline riff. Its like a mix of dubstep bass plus electro beats rhythm. First things first this needs more layers. The first min was very up my street. Definitely could hear lots of potential in this. Wasn't so keen on the lumpy distorted kick though.

Yeah I'm on 2nd listen and I gotta admit that distorted kick isn't sitting well with me. The 808 kick is good though.

Yeah, this is groovy. Liking the bassline riff. Its like a mix of dubstep bass plus electro beats rhythm. First things first this needs more layers. The first min was very up my street. Definitely could hear lots of potential in this. Wasn't so keen on the lumpy distorted kick though.

Yeah I'm on 2nd listen and I gotta admit that distorted kick isn't sitting well with me. The 808 kick is good though.

actually the distorted kick and those hihats were really the only parts I liked.

sounds a bit sluggish... also, i think the bass needs some pitch adjustment (at least to my burned out ears).

i think this track would be happier in a small bath of reverb too..

nice hats!! definitely right in the electro profile..

Archived