IGNORED

Pen Expers

mononomo

Through loss of data during a computer explosion I was left with digital files only on my ipod...and I'm missing a ae live show that I really really liked

specifically the version of pen expers with a different song in the background being broken by those beats

any help? pleaaseeee

also if anyone would like to list the soundboard recordings that would be rad? or if there is some note on the download page that lists quality or something that I'm blind to

I have the 2001 toronto set, 2005 glasgow set, and the 2007 hemsby set

thanks in advance

edit:

ok I was nub and didn't search it :embrassed: but now I found it but we can still talk about how badass it is and other good recordings of things...

It's the Coachella gig from '99 available in the download section of the forum. Blue bar on the top.

It's the Coachella gig from '99 available in the download section of the forum. Blue bar on the top.

oh, I just saw yr edit. I like this gig because it makes me wonder just how much unreleased goodness ae has. And it also goes to show you how much detail goes into each song. I mean this pen expers, is cool, but its basically just a few patterns. As opposed to the real pen expers which is nutso.

I really like track five, and its change into Ccec.

I still like live in vancouver/live in NY better.

I'll have to check out the Vancouver set

I do really like the more complex variations and things going on in the album version but I like this one so much because of the way the beat is kinda bursting through the orchestral music...its something I've been obsessing over for awhile now so its fun to hear a song do it since I consistently fail at making anything worth a listen

Guest Ultravisitor

the Vancouver set is amazing. i just listened to it.

i'm now listening to the clark 2004 dj set, its pretty damn cool.

i'm gonna go get that live set though, i love pen expers. cheers for the information, much appreciated.

Guest Enter a new display name
Pen Expers..........................YEHHHHHHHHHH best AU song

I agree. Only Autechre could think of such a "melody", haha!

Archived