Guest Adjective

Adjective -

cover to cover over

file size - 3.56mb

length - 2:16

i stepped away from music for quite a few months

this is attempt 1

hope to post more in the coming weeks

Mmm started off quite nice but not so sure as its progressing. May need a few listens to see what I think. First 30 secs grabbed me but I think I'm getting lost now. The feel seems to have mutated dramatically into a bit of computer gamey one. Not bad, think I need a 2nd listen. By the end I had a feeling more of 'well that was okay' as oppose to 'wo fuck me!'. :fear:

Mmm having heard it twice now. I would say it does kinda work the whole way through. I think the way the organ sound comes in was very abrupt and that bit where the notes whiz up and down the octaves made me cringe a little. Overall works but I just got the feeling from the first 30secs of something much more lush to come and well although it was okay it didn't give me goose pimples. Just sort of okay is the overall verdict from me. Nice beats and nice intro though.

Guest Adjective

i agree with you promo =)

lots of room for improvement

i think this track is more a collage the patches i was messing with

more than it is a song and therein lies the problem

this track was really just a first push out of silence for me

i haven't put any tracks down in months so i forced this one out to get the ball rolling

hopefully i'll only grow from here

thanks for the listen

Guest test pattern

i liked this a lot....really melodic n rich production....the only part i wasn't digging was the sound of the lead...didnt seem to fit the feel of the rest of yer tones.....bass n drums are supa quality....well done.....

Guest Adjective
the horrible casio keyboard type sound

for some reason i like cheesey video game-style synths over sounds that don't quite match

but i'm a goof

Archived