IGNORED

NOTTS-Hudson Mohawke/Rustie/Zomby

National Park

BACK.jpg

Rustie - Hyperdub/Stiff. - dirty dubstep/electro.

Hudson Mohawke - new Warp signing. - experimental hip hop.

Kids in Tracksuits - Ninja tune/Dealmaker. with emcee killa. electro/hip hop/turntablism.

Keaver & Brause - first live set! seriously good, huw stephens loves it.

DJ Spamchop - dubstep mix.

Not gonna be in Nottingham then but going down tomorrow night, do you know if anything is good on from 11ish onwards? Or is it going to have to be Rock City, which will probably be good fun in a drunken kind of way, but I just KNOW what it's going to be like.

Also I approve of your sexy Uffie avatar

not too sure really, thursdays is obviously student night. rocky city's packed out with kids and i havent been there for agggees now. i think the bodega social has some stuff going on (usually full of trendys). depends what your after i guess.

Leftlion is a pretty reliable site for notts. If you goto hockley, a bar called Muse sometimes has some hip hop stuff happeneing. or try the Loft on mansfield road.

ive already had two PM's about the avatar ;)

Dunno really, ideally I'd like to get very drunk and just have a laugh really. Rock City might be a bit cheap and cheerful.. sort of place I don't mind going to in my hometown cos I'd know loads of people there, not sure if it'll be worth the hassle otherwise. Ideally I'd like somewhere with alright-ish music, cheap beer, pretty full and with plenty of girls looking for some sort of Valentine's Day hookup (or, er, maybe not seeing as I'm gonna be with my ex and some mutual friends)

Allow me to pre-empt anymore inquiries by linking to those Uffie pictures!

http://lu-yi.blogspot.com/2007/09/uffie.html

Archived