IGNORED

2 tracks from Upcoming Album On Modarec

Jaffa

like this so far (about a minute in) its very easy to make crappy boring ambient shit so quite often im as disappointed as i should expect o be by ambient stuff posted in here but that hasnt happened yet so that has to be a very good sign IMB.... nice delayed plonks.... nice huge chord from nowhere...reminds me of a ghost hovering about a carriage on a ghost train hurtling along the deck of a ghost ship at sea at night in slow motion ....good

2nd one....

liking too... though maybe not so sure about some of the really high pitch reverbey stabby bits.... some very nice swirling changes underneath now..becoming hypnotised now..ah it ended... good also

i like them

• 4 weeks later...

Rural Trees: tend to find ambient boring (esp on message boards). That track's got an intensity that most ambient tracks posted on here lack of. Sounds unfinished though. I thought something was coming, and the track ended.

Routing A Path To Your Head: Nice but i liked RT better. Agreed with the reverb comment above. Maybe cut some high freqs, it was sort of disturbing (not in the good way). Other than that, pleasant listen :) Like the last sound that appears. Ending too abrupt.

Guest six hundred n

quite hard to listen to ambient type music whilst sat at my computer - i need to be close to horizontal to get into it, but it sounds pretty authentic!

good job

Archived