IGNORED

capn crunch

beneboi

Guest tht! tne

crunch: i liked that the introduction was unusual. this track is kinda like something from saw85-92. just with your own flair. i like that.

sittininjudgement: i liked this one even better. nice eastern kind of vibe.

Guest six hundred n

good shit///// (first track) kindof lacking in dynamics though, the snare/crash is a bit overwhelming

good but overcompressed - use new york compression, or turn down the drive. It's in your face with no breaths taken. lightness makes the darkness darker.

good boy

some lightness makes the heavy bits heavier

contrast == look at chiaroscuro - light and shade, take the listener on a journey

yea, the drums are super over compressed on purpose, but i do (kind of) understand most of what you said, lol, and yea i should definitely work on it.

crunch: nice full sound. my favorite of the two. great dynamic appeal to it. sometimes the snare/crash seemed a bit much... perhaps a little variance on it?

sittinginjudgment: nice track man. the bd seemed to lack a bit... well nevermind. i turned the track down a bit and the bd settles in nicely... the beat didn't sound as big as i hoped.

Archived