IGNORED

NEW AFX music video.

Five Step Path

Guest telikan

lol, wonderful. repurproses an otherwise totally worthless show into something I could watch all day. more like this please.

Guest Helper ET

why do people always have to go and ruin a good aphex track? isn't it enough to like the music? they have to make their own little video to it too? do they think they are creative?

why do people always have to go and ruin a good aphex track? isn't it enough to like the music? they have to make their own little video to it too? do they think they are creative?

cus it funny.

The Venetian Snares promo (lol). Thats epic.

Guest Helper ET

ok that was pretty funny for a few seconds. the one below it was just retarded though. i refuse to watch the afx ones

so i will get out of this thread

Guest Helper ET

i just despise video's where people take aphex songs and add they're gay little video's to the music. they take these beautiful works of art and piss all over them with immature, witless, attempts at humor. so yes, when it comes to aphex fan video's, i'm a little bitch. also don't tell me what colours you think certain aphex songs are.

i just despise video's where people take aphex songs and add they're gay little video's to the music. they take these beautiful works of art and piss all over them with immature, witless, attempts at humor. so yes, when it comes to aphex fan video's, i'm a little bitch. also don't tell me what colours you think certain aphex songs are.

lol

Guest Needlenose

lol

lol

Archived