IGNORED

elektron compilation released!

Guest dangulberry

I hear a lot of the preset samples in the Ae track. I suppose that's the idea though, since it is an elektron comp.

ooh I wouldn't mind owning a Sid Station.

I hear a lot of the preset samples in the Ae track. I suppose that's the idea though, since it is an elektron comp.

sid station imo is not worth owning. its a very buggy unstable elektron product that cant be pushedall that much without it glitching out or pretty much dropping out signal. I tried to sequence a fast 32nd note patteron it and it couldnt handle it and ive heard from a lot of otherpeople this is a common problem. If it was a groovebox with steps on it it would probably be awesome.. but its not.

(but if you end up winning one, congrats)

Your order is complete! Your order number is 49. You will receive an email containing your download link shortly.

Sweet.

i havent recieved mine yet looks like they are manually processing each order in case of fraud.

Your order is complete! Your order number is 49. You will receive an email containing your download link shortly.

Sweet.

i havent recieved mine yet looks like they are manually processing each order in case of fraud.

Haven't received mine either. Could be manually, yes.

Guest maddestmax

I ordered, payed and received an account and order confirmation.

The problem is my order on the site is listed as "pending",

eventhough it went through fine. I cant log out either.

I want those tracks bad and cant get em!

fuck!

Guest Goum Le Chat

sid station imo is not worth owning. its a very buggy unstable elektron product that cant be pushedall that much without it glitching out or pretty much dropping out signal. I tried to sequence a fast 32nd note patteron it and it couldnt handle it and ive heard from a lot of otherpeople this is a common problem. If it was a groovebox with steps on it it would probably be awesome.. but its not.

I sold mine because of the way the synth work. Good sound, but too much computer-geek for me.

Aww thats a shame. I saw a vid of one and it sounded cool. Not anything fast though, just slow drone type stuff. Which is the only reason I would want one anyway. I really like the monomachine a lot for fast patterns. But yea, I would never buy a sidstation, mostly because I am saving up for a Nord Modular, but I would certainly love to have one!

This is why I wouldn't mind having one.

Archived