IGNORED

Pernicious

Guest Vegeta897

Guest Vegeta897

I finished a 2min version of this track like a month ago but I liked it too much to leave it at that, so I extended it to 5min. Glad I did, cuz I think it's got some killer parts now, as well as an overall powerful feeling, mostly on the choruses.

Made with Reason 4 (new sequencer saved my ass on this one). Excuse the sorta preset Orkester shit, I just love those samples so much that I use them often. Orchestral breakbeat is totally my style.

Anyway, please listen and enjoy... Not really looking for crits but I don't mind if you post 'em.

One thing I don't like is some flow problems like how the out-of-place acidy bassline comes in, and the ending is neat sounding but doesn't quite fit together as well as I'd like. Oh well. The bassline ends up being rather awesome in the final chorus.

Oh, and don't even bother commenting on the (lack of) mastering, I'm too lazy to do that shit beyond a basic level, it sounds fine enough to me, I do music for fun anyway.

Pernicious_Extended_.mp3

Guest tht! tne

i enjoyed this

i didn't see a flow problem with the way the acidy bassline came in

i thought that sounded fine

i also think the ending fit well, but i would've lengthened the outro

This is definitely very nice... it's a bit hard to judge the mix cos I'm listening on pretty bad headphones, but in terms of melody and structure it's really nice. At first I thought maybe the reverb that kept coming in on the drums was a bit excessive but you didn't keep it going for long so I got over it pretty quickly :P

Archived