IGNORED

Clue To Kalo - Lily Perdida

BOCfan

I've been waiting for this album to finally be released for ages. I ran a search and it's now listed on Mush records website (you can listen to a track from the album, The Infinite Orphan, By The Familiars - Click Me), though there's no definite release date as of yet.

The spiel on the album is thus:

Satisfyingly schizophrenic, Clue To Kalo’s third full-length release Lily Perdida is ten voices in one, all of them a different branch off the same electric folk tree. Amidst jangly guitar, mod ribbons of flute, and the voices of mastermind Mark Mitchell and duet partner Ellen Carey, ten musical perspectives on fictional character Lily Perdida emerge, each song from the point of view of a different person in her life. A post-modern frolic of keyboards, harpsichords and laptops, Lily Perdida is a gorgeous and sonically sprawling commentary on the nature of history and identity. Each succeeding track reinterprets, misreads or conflicts with the accounts that came before to collectively create an anti-portrait of the main character. The music ebbs and flows with the changing characters but never strays from the utterly satisfying sound we have come to expect from Clue To Kalo.

Sounds interesting. I'm a big fan of Clue to Kalo, One Way, It's Every Way is one of my favourite albums of all time, so I'm hoping this keeps up the standard set by that album.

Archived