IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Iain C

I hope you realise that if you do get Yegg we have to share her, I'm not letting you hog the goods after all I've done for you

Thanksie's like a million times nicer anyway

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
Thanksie's like a million times nicer anyway

like a million times as wide too.

Samuel, my brothers and I are willing to accept the fact that you're a kid, that you know nothing about noise music, and that you and your girl contribute very little of worth to this forum.

But you insult Thanksie and we get REAL upset, OK? So just don't. You won't like us when we're angry.

Guest Glass Plate

Iain C, you honestly don't know shit. All I've seen thanksie contribute lately was unjust moderation and warnings towards other members, and other shit I don't care about.

I also don't care about what you think I know about noise music, or how mature you think I am, because you're an emo piece of shit. You piece of shit.

Guest Iain C

I tell you one thing Sam, and this is the funny thing, IRL I'd probably buy you a drink or two and really like you. But that's the internet, right?

Guest Iain C

Gary says "you pussed out too early" but fuck it, I'm actually pretty sick of insincere trolling

Kaen always looks good BTW, you comin for a drink with me and dan when we move back to london?

Guest Gary C

Line break! Iain's lost his fancy lure. He might as well throw his maggots away now.

Yegg's still on my line, aren't you, babe?

+ kaen. You can join in too.

awwwwww, that's a cute kaen

thanks yeggles

Kaen always looks good BTW, you comin for a drink with me and dan when we move back to london?

mos def, just holla and im there bro, bustin through drywalls

Guest Iain C

I'll try and find a suitably electronic music venue at some point late oct/early nov and we'll fucking do it man

I'll get gilbert involved as well, for better or worse (probably worse)

Guest CBrown

Shut the fuck up Iain C and co you bunch of UGLY hipster douchebag fucks. Should I mention airy fairy fuckin internet faggo0ts. Don't ever say anything bad about Yegg or Sam White.

Guest Iain C

I'm not sure if I've said this before but you're a good looking man. Strong, but without being too much of an obvious "tough guy" with it, know what I mean? Your girl's cute too, is she a current girlfriend?

Guest CBrown

Yegg and Sam White are like dear to me man. Like I don't even know why.

:)

No, not my girlfriend. Just a girl...very much a girl.

Archived