IGNORED

Song: "Black Box"

Guest kyriakos

I think I've heard this tune before. It had a nice minimal feel going on in it...

I've said this before, but I think you'd make great minimal techno, especially since your real talent in electronic music is your beautiful and unnerving ambient soundscapes. I really believe that you have a specific sound about your work original to you. Now, if you made some glitchy, but simple 4-on-the-floor beats with more dance-able groove to them and worked around slow progressive song structures, then added your touch of creepy ambient drones...man I think that would have a lot of potential.

Guest tht! tne

this was too repetitive for me and didn't develop enough

also i didn't really like the noisy part towards the end :cry:

Guest kyriakos
I think I've heard this tune before. It had a nice minimal feel going on in it...

I've said this before, but I think you'd make great minimal techno, especially since your real talent in electronic music is your beautiful and unnerving ambient soundscapes. I really believe that you have a specific sound about your work original to you. Now, if you made some glitchy, but simple 4-on-the-floor beats with more dance-able groove to them and worked around slow progressive song structures, then added your touch of creepy ambient drones...man I think that would have a lot of potential.

thank you very much : )

i will work on it

Archived