IGNORED

WAREHOUSE PROJECT [MANC]

Guest panga

Guest Jimbob

Holy fuck thats good, better than last year aswell.

Pusher, Boxcutter, James Lavelle, Beardyman, De la Soul, Skream & Benga, Raekwon, Tricky.

Manchester kicks arse!

Guest Grizz

Tis Incredible night, am off to the Dj Marky/Andy C night, Squarepusher night & Benga/Caspa etc night. Fucking A

Guest Jimbob
Tis Incredible night, am off to the Dj Marky/Andy C night, Squarepusher night & Benga/Caspa etc night. Fucking A

Safe, it'd be good to bump into you again Grizz mate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't believe theres no more response to these. Suppose everyone went apeshit last year as Aphex was doing them.

Just booked tickets for the Dj Yoda et all night, the Jeff Mills night & The Squarepusher/Vibert/LFO night. I am going to be going straight to work from the pusher night as I start at 6am. This will be interesting.

If 'interesting' means grindingly horrible then yes, you may be correct ;)

I worked at Silverstone Grand Prix after going out on the piss with no sleep about 7 years ago, it was about a 12 hour shift. I remember going to watch the race in the middle of the day and falling asleep on a grassy verge pretty much in the middle of the track. With the insanely loud cars soundtracking my nap. Not a fun occasion.

Archived