IGNORED

Chipped Away

Guest Ryan

I'm writing this as I'm listening.

I really like the intro. Great athmosphere!

Not so keen on the drums. I like the fact that they're so cut-up, but... I don't know? They could use a bit of work since they don't really evolve.

The high pitched synth plays some false notes a couple of times - or perhaps the tones aren't intact with the rest of the synths/pads.

Actually, the only thing that annoys me is the drums, because this is a rather chilled tracks, and it's as if the drums are living a life of their own.

You should slow the whole thing down, remove the beat, and add a killer sub bass line. A bass line so deep that I cream my pants.

I'm writing this as I'm listening.

I really like the intro. Great athmosphere!

Not so keen on the drums. I like the fact that they're so cut-up, but... I don't know? They could use a bit of work since they don't really evolve.

The high pitched synth plays some false notes a couple of times - or perhaps the tones aren't intact with the rest of the synths/pads.

Actually, the only thing that annoys me is the drums, because this is a rather chilled tracks, and it's as if the drums are living a life of their own.

You should slow the whole thing down, remove the beat, and add a killer sub bass line. A bass line so deep that I cream my pants.

thanks for the critique. you dont even know how long i thought to myself about how terrible the drums are, so i definitely agree there. i use renoise almost exclusively and the drums always end up sounding robotic as fuck. ill work on it

the drums aren't that bad, good groove, the whole song is just a groove really, nice,maybe needs some developement or something other melodically

Archived