IGNORED

Alpha Juno 1 w/ PG-300

Guest goodwillsidis

Guest analogue wings

The days of the controller costing more than the synth are pretty much over unless you are a sucker. You can program a BCR2000 or similar to be a PG300 (or any other PG AFAIK).

I totally program my MKS-50 with knobs right now, no PG300 in sight.

Guest goodwillsidis
The days of the controller costing more than the synth are pretty much over unless you are a sucker. You can program a BCR2000 or similar to be a PG300 (or any other PG AFAIK).

what would you consider similar to BCR that isn't made by Behringer? I kind of don't want to encourage them by giving them any of my duckets. Have you seen/used the CME Bitstream?

Right now I control the MKS with my Edirol PCR-M30, salright but I wouldn't really mind a few more knobs down the road.

(Yeah, I said it!)

Guest analogue wings

what would you consider similar to BCR that isn't made by Behringer? I kind of don't want to encourage them by giving them any of my duckets. Have you seen/used the CME Bitstream?

Right now I control the MKS with my Edirol PCR-M30, salright but I wouldn't really mind a few more knobs down the road.

(Yeah, I said it!)

There are definitely more fashionable controllers out there, but the BCR2000 has 32 knobs, so you can actually control every param of an Alpha Juno from one "page" of knobs

Guest goodwillsidis
There are definitely more fashionable controllers out there, but the BCR2000 has 32 knobs, so you can actually control every param of an Alpha Juno from one "page" of knobs

have you heard about the Bitstream?

Bitstream3x_front.jpg

it sees yr 32 knobs, adds 8 sliders, and holymotherofgod both joystick AND ribbon controller.

also, the box has its own LFOs that can be automate sysex.

never met anyone whose touched one yet, though...

Guest hahathhat

well is the buy it now price worth it? if you guys think so i might spring for it!

the pg300 may not be necessary, but it's cool.

well is the buy it now price worth it? if you guys think so i might spring for it!

the pg300 may not be necessary, but it's cool.

It's a good price. You could do cheaper, but not by that much. And it would involve watching a lot of auctions which is a pain. Go for it.

Archived