ok im havin some sync problems of my own

bought a pro solo 2

all i wanna do is start/stop my 303/202/707 in time with my computer

its a friggin nightmare

just cant get it to happen!

the pro solo have a midi thru which doubles as a sync24 out

anyone with any experience here?

Guest crystal

dont worry if you cant get all the machines working at the same time. buy a cheap microphone and talk or toast or rap over the track

Guest crystal

bought a pro solo 2

its a friggin nightmare

It could an unticked option in your sequencer software. What are you using? Cakewalk?

Are you trying to sync all of the machines at once? Did you try the 707 on its own? The 202 on its own? 303? I think the 303 has problems with that sometimes. And other times the 303 will start playing random tracks and stuff if I use the pro solo. Tell me more about your setup. I have a pro solo at home, I can check it out sometime with a similar setup to you or something. Good luck dude master 5 over and out

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

bought a pro solo 2

its a friggin nightmare

It could an unticked option in your sequencer software. What are you using? Cakewalk?

Are you trying to sync all of the machines at once? Did you try the 707 on its own? The 202 on its own? 303? I think the 303 has problems with that sometimes. And other times the 303 will start playing random tracks and stuff if I use the pro solo. Tell me more about your setup. I have a pro solo at home, I can check it out sometime with a similar setup to you or something. Good luck dude master 5 over and out

yeah when i say 303/707/202 i mean just wanna get one to sync like the 202 then i can sync the 303 from it, or the 707 to sync then i can sync the 202 from it then the 303 from that

Guest crystal
chris moss how do you sync your 303 to your computer????

Before I sold my 303, I used to connect the 303 to my 808 midi modified drum machine. Then I realised that the 303 is overhyped an only geniuses can program it well and it's much more interesting to buy a sh101 keyboard. Or you can use a kenton pro solo, but that guy is having trouble with his one so take care.... by the wya my name is Chris Mosse, oh you were asking Chris Moss haha oh well i wont delete this then......... burp fart, ew a dick pube got caught in the zipper

Did you try each machine individually in the pro solo? :fear:

yep tried it all

have you got a pro solo 2

if not how would you go about using cv/gate to start/stop/sync a 303??

Guest crystal
yep tried it all

have you got a pro solo 2

if not how would you go about using cv/gate to start/stop/sync a 303??

i think it's either a setting on the pro solo2 or a setting in your sequencer... what sequencer are you using for master tempo? u should look through the prosolo2 menus for some relevant stuffffs

using cubase v5

have set sync out on it

and the pro solo is receaving the appropriate midi messages

the manual for the pro solo is shitus maximus

wow this is a tb-303 circle jerk if i ever did see one!

maybe we should start up a tb-303 watmm gang

i used my 707 to sync up to ableton live 5 and then sync the 303 via the din sync from the 707

works well..

im just wating on a din splitter so i can add my 606 in the mix and be happy

to sync the 707 to ableton i use a yammaha UX16 usb to midi cable interface, there pretty cheap the yammaha one cost £50 and it's good you have midi I/O and incrediblly easy to use

Guest crystal

We shoudl run away before the compression/softsynth/fruityloops zombies start eating us. :sorcerer: What do you mean softsynths are blooy awful and sound shit evem before it goes in the song? I compressed it to the maxx!! Sounds great!!! arse poo!!!

to sync the 707 to ableton i use a yammaha UX16 usb to midi cable interface, there pretty cheap the yammaha one cost £50 and it's good you have midi I/O and incrediblly easy to use

50 quid for a midi din cable? sounds expensive man... creative live rive is 5 pounds, nice gay timings

We shoudl run away before the compression/softsynth/fruityloops zombies start eating us. :sorcerer: What do you mean softsynths are blooy awful and sound shit evem before it goes in the song? I compressed it to the maxx!! Sounds great!!! arse poo!!!

50 quid for a midi din cable? sounds expensive man... creative live rive is 5 pounds, nice gay timings

51242.jpg

Archived