IGNORED

selling gear

Guest aeser

soundcraft ghost 24 channel analog board (the one w/cpu) $2000 (REALLY rather not ship this so if you live in the northeast united states, we can work something out where i can drive it to you or you can pick it up, live in boston, willing to go as far as NYC) barely used.

allen&heath mix wizard 16:dx $500

emu e4xt ultra sampler with 128 ram, 20 gig internal hd, crapton of sample cd's and a scsi cd rom drive for it $500

powermac dual 2.5 ghz g5 with 2 gigs of ram and 2 250 gig hd's and a geforce 7800 video card in it $1000 (negotiable)

m-audio keystation 88 gigantic fucking controller keyboard, 88 keys, fuckloads of knobs, sliders, weighted keys, the works. ditto on the not psyched to ship this sucker thing, looking for someone in the northeast US to take this fucker off my hands. entertaining all offers.

i can provide pics of any of it upon request.

either pm me here, reply to the thread, or e-mail me at jasonbass at gmail dot com if interested.

Archived