IGNORED

ableton live question

YEK

create an audio track and select its input as Resample. Mute all other parts and solo the track you want to render to wav/aif.

Put ableton in record mode... play your clip and it will render the output to the Resample track you created in the arrange window.

You can either route the VST to an audio track and record it like that, or if you want a high quality version, drag all the loops into the track view, highlight it, and select "export audio/video". (for better than audio track recording, select 48000 as sample rate, though personally I would render it at 96KHz to get a truly nice sounding WAV)

Make sure if you export it to leave "Normalize" to off, and preferably, dither with some other VST such as the Waves L3.

I think having 1 track dedicated as the "Resample" track is the most efficient.

It opens up the option to record/mixdown/bounce/render/print any number of tracks without having to change any of the individual tracks I/O settings.

Archived