IGNORED

SecondaryCell - I Saw The Milky Way

Guest SecondaryCell

Guest SecondaryCell

Cover_Milky_160.jpg

The new SecondaryCell CD release I Saw The Milky Way is now available. You may preview the entire CD on the Music page at SecondaryCell.com or listen to the first 4 tracks from the album at MySpace.com/SecondaryCell

The release contains over an hour of music, with 14 instrumental tracks influenced by electronic music, glitch and down tempo styles. You may purchase the physical CD at CD Baby (a digital download of the release will be available on iTunes shortly).

Cover_Milky_160.jpg

The new SecondaryCell CD release I Saw The Milky Way is now available. You may preview the entire CD on the Music page at SecondaryCell.com or listen to the first 4 tracks from the album at MySpace.com/SecondaryCell

The release contains over an hour of music, with 14 instrumental tracks influenced by electronic music, glitch and down tempo styles. You may purchase the physical CD at CD Baby (a digital download of the release will be available on iTunes shortly).

waiting for the digital release of this... but i really can't wait. i listened to the available tunes and they were fantastic.

will definitely write more once i have it on the regular listening devices....

• 1 month later...
Guest SecondaryCell
really like the album man...very steady flow of organic beats and techy ambiance. love it!

Thanks for the enthusiasm, your feedback is very much appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Archived