IGNORED

For trade: My Jomox XBase 999 for your [insert your synth here]

Guest skkatter

Guest skkatter

I've decided that I don't use my Jomox XBase 999 enough to warrant keeping it, and as money is becoming so worthless nowadays I thought I'd try to swap (or "trade" if you're an American) it for something else of comparable value. I'm based in Berlin so a swap with somebody in the EU would probably be easiest. The 999 is in perfect working and cosmetic condition and is just over a year old, I'm the only owner (I bought it from Thomann.de so it's still within it's 3 year warranty). Smoke free studio and all that jazz.

I'd do a straight swap for a Monomachine MKII if anybody is bored of theirs, or something of similar value (or else less value and you add cash, or more value and I add cash, or two cheaper things for it, be creative!). I already own a Machinedrum so don't need one of those, thanks!

Here are some photos of it: http://picasaweb.google.com/skkatter/Jomox...99November2008#

Archived