IGNORED

New track in progress

Hmm. There are some pretty good things going on in the individual parts, but overall this sounds like kind of a mess.

It seems like the melody is trying to resolve itself but never does. I would try to anchor the melody elements with a more prominant theme.

The drums were pretty nice. I like the sounds used. Maybe temper the volume on some of the hits so it doesn't seem like such an even onslaught throughout, especially if you are going to have them so prominantly in the mix with the synth chords and such hanging out in the background.

It sounds as if you are jumping right into the details from the beginning of creation. Maybe start with a simpler theme then add elements until you get what you want, then edit and rearrange as desired.

alright thx alot for the input, i'm just sorta starting the whole music making thing and so i've still got alot to learn but yeah i plan on making those pads more predominant, and the oscillator needs to be fixed up a bunch too, i just kinda did a rough run through with the tweaks and it does sound like quite a mess. Still workin on this one tho

Archived