IGNORED

Can we have a LOL thread? *possible NWS*

Guest Panoptimist

the dinosaurs ending was fucking depressing as hell

if i remember correctly, the dad worked at some bio company that ended up killing all the plants so every dinosaur died n shit

(message)

I'm glad I only had two VHS tapes of the series when I was a kid then.

I've seen all the episodes when I was 8-9 or something... :confused:

Pretty much every one had some bizarre references to sexual- and mature-content or paranoid growing-up themes, and all situations were always really hopeless. Like the one in which the son was into one girl and his friend (Spike?) told him girls like men to mark their territory so he pissed in her backyard... or the one where he started dancing in his room and it was an allusion to masturbation... not to forget the one in which they explained that all dinosaurs who have reached a certain age must be thrown off some cliff and noone questioned it, so Earl (the dad) was going to kill the grandma. The monster under the bed and the little creatures in the wall were disturbing... and finally, the episode in which everyone was swallowed by this huge swamp monster thing and was then shown inside its stomach was the most sexual one, in that furry sense. Still I watched it all the time. Don't show it to your kids.

Guest Panoptimist
the dinosaurs ending was fucking depressing as hell

if i remember correctly, the dad worked at some bio company that ended up killing all the plants so every dinosaur died n shit

(message)

I'm glad I only had two VHS tapes of the series when I was a kid then.

I've seen all the episodes when I was 8-9 or something... :confused:

Pretty much every one had some bizarre references to sexual- and mature-content or paranoid growing-up themes, and all situations were always really hopeless. Like the one in which the son was into one girl and his friend (Spike?) told him girls like men to mark their territory so he pissed in her backyard... or the one where he started dancing in his room and it was an allusion to masturbation... not to forget the one in which they explained that all dinosaurs who have reached a certain age must be thrown off some cliff and noone questioned it, so Earl (the dad) was going to kill the grandma. The monster under the bed and the little creatures in the wall were disturbing... and finally, the episode in which everyone was swallowed by this huge swamp monster thing and was then shown inside its stomach was the most sexual one, in that furry sense. Still I watched it all the time. Don't show it to your kids.

I need to get this shit on DVD.

r3my3t7zy5tcfekmyh.gif

404LOL.jpg

hurrromg.png

Archived