IGNORED

Grass Breathing

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

so anyone here ever draw on their meditative experience while smoking? i get a chuckle out of keeping notes on this shit; if i'm going to smoke i should be improving my technique, right?

the vaporizer i have is a vaportechco one. it's understandably hard to explain patterns of moving stomach and diaphragm muscles, but suffice to say that a firmly metered three-phase inhale, a brief hold in, then letting it out as a gentle spring breeze produces best results.

for my trusty bong, however, once it's going, i find it best to feel my diaphragm and just pull hard, get it super cherry... and of course, pull the ripcord before you run out of sky.

pipes are more puffy, kind of mouthsmokey like cigars. it's harsher, hotter, so you need to give it some space. start off with some tiny wiggles of the diaphragm to puff the bowl into life, pull in to just before the smoke starts to hurt, from there it depends on if the pipe as a carb or not...

joints are simple... just a hearty, focused draw, then hold it until you explode in a fit of coughter.

i could go on.... but, instead, i drop this matter in your lap, watmm.

Lately, I've been getting all my THC through various confectioneries, so this doesn't really apply.

However, if I'm with friends smoking, it is generally from a bowl. I don't really like smoking anything and never have. I normally remove my finger off of the carb to quickly and clear it before I've gotten a desirable amount of smoke in my lungs. Also, the longer you go without smoking, the harder it is when you start up again, of course.

Archived