IGNORED

dyslexic scrote does well

keltoi

i just had a visit from a wee guy (now 25) that used to work with me about 8 years ago when he was straight out of school. he was employed as my bitch (assistant) and had really bad confidence issues as a result of chronic dyslexia and years of teachers and peers bullying him for it. he was a nervous wreck but my boss took him on as a favour to the guy's parents, who he was friends with. we treated him nice and did all we could to build his confidence up a bit.

anyway it's been maybe 5 years since i last spoke to him and he was in town so popped in to say hello (and to boast about his amazing life lol)...

apparently when he left here, he enrolled in some outdoors pursuits college, learned how to skipper yaughts, landed a job on a massive millionaire's yaught chartering in the carribean, away for 6 months at a time, got promoted to skipper (2nd in charge after the owner) , shags all the beuatiful rich girls, and now drives a brand new lotus elise with private reg GAV1N (or something like that). he's back in town cos he caught dinghy fever, some rare form of malaria and has earned some leave...

it's obviously nice to see but fuck i would love that life right now. :confused:

Archived