IGNORED

Food Poisoning?

Guest jim

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm sure viruses are passed through restaurants all the time to be honest and this gets headline news because of its status, at the end of the day you cannot stop everything ever, and hes taken the right precautions by closing the restaurant and cancelling bookings rather than trying to sweep it under the carpet.

he's probably right there's probably no bugs in the food or anything, but i remember the first time i ate chocolate covered pretzels i was sick everywhere,it was delayed onset cos i thought they were surprisingly ok when i ate them and only later the lingering memory of the taste eventually grossed me out to puking point

400 people with proper food poisoning though. i've never food poisoned myself, so how can what was called the best restaurant in the world do it? a few cases of the shits, fair enough, but when it's to this extent there must've been a big fuck up along the line.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

abusivegeorge be my friend

just realised that fag has eyeliner on

thec doenst even have eyelids

Guest abusivegeorge
abusivegeorge be my friend

just realised that fag has eyeliner on

thec doenst even have eyelids

I'm always your friend, like concrete is to pavement.

Guest abusivegeorge
this forum belongs to us today man

You know that, watmm doesn't know whats hit it, and in the morning is gonna have a huge hangover.

Archived