IGNORED

autopilot

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

This thread is awesome and I am shocked at its lack of appreciation from watmm members I call for a boycott.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why my life balances itself out to achieve a zen-like level of neither good nor bad, by Wesley Davis:

-I'm unemployed, yet receive free money from the state.

-I do lots of great work with music, yet don't sell a single bit or have any kind of public recognition outside Watmm.

-I enjoy Quake Live, but really suck at it.

-I don't have a car, but I don't need one.

-I don't have any debts, but I don't have a plethora of possessions to increase my self worth that would lead to those debts.

-I am once again single, free from the inherent drama of a sexual relationship, but have to jerk off at least twice a day to curb my furious libido.

-I just ate a bowl of delicious Golden Grahams, but now it's empty.

Guest abusivegeorge
Why my life balances itself out to achieve a zen-like level of neither good nor bad, by Wesley Davis:

-I'm unemployed, yet receive free money from the state.

-I do lots of great work with music, yet don't sell a single bit or have any kind of public recognition outside Watmm.

-I enjoy Quake Live, but really suck at it.

-I don't have a car, but I don't need one.

-I don't have any debts, but I don't have a plethora of possessions to increase my self worth that would lead to those debts.

-I am once again single, free from the inherent drama of a sexual relationship, but have to jerk off at least twice a day to curb my furious libido.

-I just ate a bowl of delicious Golden Grahams, but now it's empty.

I idolise you, you are like my queen.

Guest abusivegeorge
I don't have any Golden Grahams, but I'm tempted to have some crunchy nut cornflakes.

I'm going to have some strawberry crisp crunch.

Archived