IGNORED

discussion on having kids

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Rambo
my lady and i are finally gonna get married later this year and we've been talking about having kids a lot. neither of us are really fond of the idea for various reasons. everybody says that it's the best thing ever and i can certainly understand the feeling it must bring, but i'm just not into the idea at this point in my life. when i look around me at the state of the world, the reality that kids have to live in these days...it just makes me sad. kids are vicious and the role models they look up to are becoming more and more degenerate. nowadays the coolest thing you could possibly be to a teenager is a completely selfish, superficial loser with no real aspirations to accomplish anything but mindless partying and fornication. it's fucking depressing.

lol why am i getting images of idiocracy flashing through my mind?

I've just paid you a huge compliment there btw. So you owe me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im down with the gayness to quell population growth theory but i'd lump a lot of other things in there as well like war and the spread of human viruses

i know you didn't mean it this way, but that statement reads like you're equating homosexuality with war and disease.

got the windows open because of nice weather and i've noticed young dutch-moroccan kids saying stuff to eachother in english, but only confrontational stuff like 'shut up'. their parents all speak dutch.

one just said 'hoi' to me (dutch for hi), then she went to rollerskate under a metal pole thing, fell over and shouted "oh shiit!!" lol

Archived