IGNORED

Calcium

YEK

the mastering is a bit wonky! There's lots of clipping at 1:09+ that make it hard for me to listen to without thinking my speakers are dying. Also that bitcrushed synth rythm thing is a bit loud. I feel like the things i want to be the foreground are in the background and visa versa

other than that i like it!

the mastering is a bit wonky! There's lots of clipping at 1:09+ that make it hard for me to listen to without thinking my speakers are dying. Also that bitcrushed synth rythm thing is a bit loud. I feel like the things i want to be the foreground are in the background and visa versa

other than that i like it!

cool. my tracks are quite often very rough sounding. it's something i like but i know also throws them in the amateur category. i guess i should do a little more work in the eq section and in general, learn more about these things.

i enjoyed the roughness of the sound, but i do agree that bitcrushed thing that goes thru the whole tune was a bit overpowering and distracting sometimes

Archived