IGNORED

Two snogs

Siegecow

http://orange.headfoam.net/dumtranse.mp3

i like this one, been tryin to make it better but im short on ideas. Beneboi said he didnt like it but i think he takes it up the but so id unno tbh

http://orange.headfoam.net/Heavydope.mp3

ive got a newer version of this ill put up in asec

Guest elliot

why would you post an old version, you shouldn't post half baked ideas

andway first one was lame second was allright needed but i felt like the mix was all wrong, interesting atmosphere tho

I posted the old version because i had it already uploaded. The new version is not changed significantly so if you dont like this one you probably wont like the new one either.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
why would you post an old version, you shouldn't post half baked ides

what? disagree. this is just as much a help/idea fun forum. why else would people post anything here? get signed?

anyway i dug that. i liked the scary skellington shuffle the pingy synths went. something about the cymbal hits was dope. i was thinking some gobby phased drone in the background to complete the supernatural vibe.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

that was for 2. 1: pretty overwhelming synths there, but they paid off in queasy psychedelia when they went wobbly. was that an opus3? i liked the knobby percs in the background, you could build around them thematically. needed giant tribal bass drum hits? i would get friendly with the knobs--opinion.

Archived