IGNORED

what are your top visited sites

Guest Ricky Downtown

how do you get a what.cd account?

You can do an interview on their IRC server. They'll ask you some questions about audio formats, transcoding etc. That's how I got mine.

my theory about messages board is when im not feeling confident in my work, the hours spent on them goes up, but when im feeling fine about it, i usually just lurk, anyone else the same?

Same here. I'm a programmer and if a project isn't going well (mostly because of awful code) I waste hours and hours lurking around boards.

i love what.cd but unfortunately my ratio is fucked right now and i can't seem to sort it out, any tips? i've uploaded an albu, but only people downloaded it:(

tell me about it, its terrible, i find my self using the self control program so i can't come one here for a few hours!

gmail

but does it float

youtube

facebook

surf the channel

vvork

wiki

demonoid

cvg

digg

huffingtonpost

flickr

numerous sites of design companies

wattm

i love what.cd but unfortunately my ratio is fucked right now and i can't seem to sort it out, any tips? i've uploaded an albu, but only people downloaded it:(

The only way I'm able to get my ratio up is to download big popular releases really soon. So I download crap like the newest Eminem or whatever, seed it untill demand drops and remove it again. It's a waste of bandwidth, but it works.

Archived