IGNORED

White House Czar Calls for End to 'War on Drugs'

karmakramer

Guest atropa
WERE YOU AWARE?

Camel (cigarettes) has had a brand name and even packaging for manufactured joints/spliffs ready for over a decade! as soon as it happens it will be corporatized and commercialized so fast your head will spin. growing your own will be difficult if not still illegal because nobody stands to make any money off of it.

sure, but there's a difference between decriminalizing possession of small amounts and legalization

from the article in the first post, "Mr. Kerlikowske said the issue was one of limited police resources, adding that he doesn't support efforts to legalize drugs."

WERE YOU AWARE?

Camel (cigarettes) has had a brand name and even packaging for manufactured joints/spliffs ready for over a decade! as soon as it happens it will be corporatized and commercialized so fast your head will spin. growing your own will be difficult if not still illegal because nobody stands to make any money off of it.

i need proof of this ASAP this is ridiculous if true!

http://www.drugwatch.org/Tobacco_Marijuana_Media.htm ("The Tobacco-Marijuana Link")

the memo is here: http://tobaccodocuments.org/bw/548359.html...p;start_page=11

but damn if that shit isn't hard to read. it could say anything.

Guest theSun

lol that drug watch article is funny. it reads like the concerned mother from gta vice city's talk radio

Guest hahathhat
Ethan Nadelmann of the Drug Policy Alliance, a group that supports legalization of medical marijuana, said he is "cautiously optimistic" about Mr. Kerlikowske. "The analogy we have is this is like turning around an ocean liner," he said. "What's important is the damn thing is beginning to turn."

spot on

Guest hahathhat
WERE YOU AWARE?

well, i heard marlboro. this is a longstanding urban legend.

i still think a lot of people would start growing a plant just for the fuck of it... not a personal farm or anything... just like, lol it's legal, i'm going to grow a weed plant next to my spider plant... and they'll get away with it.

WERE YOU AWARE?

well, i heard marlboro. this is a longstanding urban legend.

i still think a lot of people would start growing a plant just for the fuck of it... not a personal farm or anything... just like, lol it's legal, i'm going to grow a weed plant next to my spider plant... and they'll get away with it.

yeah... thats what I would/going to do... fuck the labor of having a garden... I aint got no green thumb

growing weed properly takes a lot of dedication.

I work from home right now and i had a lot of free time to focus on a grow room project.

After the weed was almost ready for harvest i noticed spidermites had infested almost all my plants.

An insect i have never seen before in my life appeared out of nowhere and destroyed my marijuana crop in under 1 week.

growing weed properly takes a lot of dedication.

I work from home right now and i had a lot of free time to focus on a grow room project.

After the weed was almost ready for harvest i noticed spidermites had infested almost all my plants.

An insect i have never seen before in my life appeared out of nowhere and destroyed my marijuana crop in under 1 week.

Yeah... well anyone can grow a plant... its a matter of being able to grow a great strain that takes a lot of work. I honestly would be down with the idea of being able to stop by the gas station grab a box of joints and smoke one on the way home.

If the corporations make the weed too shitty then I will just grow my own or find people that grow their own and pay them. I doubt law enforcement would care much if at all.

Archived