IGNORED

SecondaryCell is a finalist

Guest SecondaryCell

Guest SecondaryCell

I don't know if many WATMMites are into Steven Wilson/Porcupine Tree/Bass Communion - but I wanted to mention that my remix submission is one of the finalists for Steven's Insurgentes remix competition. Now it's down to the public to vote for what they feel is the best of the eight finalists which Steven whittled down from over 2000 submissions.

I'm not here to say VOTE FOR ME!!! - VOTE FOR ME!!! ... but if you would be so kind as to at least check out the link below I would be grateful.

www.kscopemusic.com/stevenwilson/insurgentes/remix-competition.html

Guest Drahken

Wow man, awesome remix you got my vote. That lead synth is haunting when it hits those 4 high notes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

Enjoyed.

I think I voted for you, but I'm not sure cos' it opened Outlook and I have no idea how that shit works.

anyway to vote by just using gmail and shizzle? not installing outlook sorry

email: competitions@kscopemusic.com <competitions@kscopemusic.com>

subject: SWI Remix Vote - 07

:p

edit: hmm i'd feel bad if you did that, '07' should be '08' if you want to vote for secondarycell

Guest SecondaryCell

Well, the voting is over and I didn't win... however I wanted to offer a very big thanks to all who voted for me - I really appreciate it!

For those interested in SecondaryCell, I have a new release coming out within the next couple of weeks. The title is Interconnected and it is my third album. For more info please visit www.SecondaryCell.com or keep your eye on www.myspace.com/SecondaryCell

Archived