IGNORED

move over idm, dubstep, etc

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Guest Mr Salads

This fucking video is taking forever!!!!

GET TO THE PART WHERE THE SONG STARTS.

The only thing that is cyberpunk about this is the sound effects. This is lame. Fuck this guy.

Guest 277: 930-933

This is horrible.

How dare someone associate William Gibson with this crap.

And the interlacing on that video is atrocious, probably done on purpose but that doesn't make it look any less hideous.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Can we go ahead and take musical instruments away from poor people already?

Guest analogue wings
Can we go ahead and take musical instruments away from niggers already?

thats what you meant right?

Can we go ahead and take musical instruments away from niggers already?

thats what you meant right?

Poor white people also make shitty music.

Name some genres that have been invented by rich people

Classical music was largely aristocratic during its prime and set the foundation of music theory used by almost every other form of music used today.

Electronic music's pioneers were inventors, engineers, and mathematicians whose curiosity-driven research was funded and supported by their employers and business partners.

Guest analogue wings

at least rich white people can rape william gibson better than poor people

at least rich white people can rape william gibson better than poor people

This video is not available in your country.

this doesn't even have reggaeton drums. who are they trying to fool?

my favorite part of reggaeton getting popular was a guy i knew asking, "what's that song everybody's playing in their cars? you know, DM CH-CH DM CH?"

Guest catsonearth

lol, i'm actually kinda feelin' this. but i love dancehall, so i guess i'm kinda predisposed to liking reggaeton.

Guest zaphod

what does this have to do with william gibson? i'm sorry, but putting some laser sounds in a song and associating it with "virtual" stuff doesn't make it cyberpunk. also this music is terrible.

Guest pantsonmyhead

yeah i kinda like the second one... and i kinda like new school reggaeton

some of that shits pretty wild

Guest analogue wings

Whats with all the smug hating on street genres on WATTUM?

Anytime someone starts a thread on Reggaeton, Danehall, Baile Funk, Grime, etc, half the thread is people proclaiming that the style is utterly worthless and needs to be drowned in a bag and anyone who likes it is an idiot etc etc

Newsflash: THIS MUSIC KNOWS THAT IS IS DUMB

It's for rocking in your car, dancing, and hooking up. That's all.

JUST LIKE TECHNO.

The difference between these styles and techno? There's no fat virgins with laptops cranking out "progressive" reggaeton or "intelligent" reggaeton. OH SO REGGAETON MUST BE INFERIOR IN SOME FUNDAMENTAL DARWINISTIC SENSE AND WE MUST COMPULSIVELY MOCK ALL THOSE WHO ENJOY IT.

You know, reggaeton is better than techno at achieving the same "dumb" aims I listed above, because it's made for people who can actually dance (SYNCOPATION OMG), and who dance SOBER for the sheer enjoyment of the act. It's not ultra dumbed down rhytmically for a room full of rhythmless insecure fuckups who've all had so many pills they'd be "dancing" even if there was no music on.

Guest spraaaa

i agree with you (analogue) but i don't know what normal reggaeton sounds like and the vid just sounds like it's trying to be a hollywood version of whatever style it is, which is kind of the same problem that techno has right now

Guest zaphod
Whats with all the smug hating on street genres on WATTUM?

Anytime someone starts a thread on Reggaeton, Danehall, Baile Funk, Grime, etc, half the thread is people proclaiming that the style is utterly worthless and needs to be drowned in a bag and anyone who likes it is an idiot etc etc

Newsflash: THIS MUSIC KNOWS THAT IS IS DUMB

It's for rocking in your car, dancing, and hooking up. That's all.

JUST LIKE TECHNO.

The difference between these styles and techno? There's no fat virgins with laptops cranking out "progressive" reggaeton or "intelligent" reggaeton. OH SO REGGAETON MUST BE INFERIOR IN SOME FUNDAMENTAL DARWINISTIC SENSE AND WE MUST COMPULSIVELY MOCK ALL THOSE WHO ENJOY IT.

You know, reggaeton is better than techno at achieving the same "dumb" aims I listed above, because it's made for people who can actually dance (SYNCOPATION OMG), and who dance SOBER for the sheer enjoyment of the act. It's not ultra dumbed down rhytmically for a room full of rhythmless insecure fuckups who've all had so many pills they'd be "dancing" even if there was no music on.

lol why does this board have such a large amount of self loathing on it? do people who listen to electronic music just instinctively hate everyone else who listens to it? you especially seem to always post things like this in an attempt to "keep it real" or whatever and it always just comes off like you're on a high horse trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't like and then attributing a bunch of things (we don't dance, we take drugs, etc) to a large group of what basically would qualify as your peers. it's so weird...i can't think of this kind of smug self hatred existing within other fan circles, but it probably does. maybe people think this is shit because it's....shit? i dunno....

Archived