IGNORED

Bavarian soft pretzel appreciation thread

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest my usernames always really suck

I HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN STATE TO A TINY GERMAN DELI TO GET ONE OF THESE. Nothing, no fucking places in Seattle even make these. So it is not really a true cosmopolitan city if you can't get food from any world culture there, now is it?

pretzels_withframe_tw6r578.gif

Sure they have "soft pretzels" at K-Mart's cafe or at the local mall but Americans do not make them right. Perhaps because of safety laws -- making a good pretzel involves handling dangerous lye at some stage.

I may have made a thread about this before. Who cares, decent soft pretzels deserve recognition.

Appreciate.

Guest cardan

how do you type that thing that sounds like "nah nah nah nah, nahnah"? like when little kids taunt eachother or try to make eachother feel bad or whatever... like "i have one and you don't, nah nah nah nah, nahnah" ??

cuz i've totally been doing that to you a lot these past 8 or 9 weeks when i've been in europe, subtle werd

Whoa, I feel truly sorry for you, I havent eaten american-pretzels yet, but the warm and soft ones you can buy at almost every bakery in germany are fucking fantastic! :ok:

Whoa, I feel truly sorry for you, I havent eaten american-pretzels yet, but the warm and soft ones you can buy at almost every bakery in germany are fucking fantastic! :ok:

yup, that is sooo true. German bread/ beer > everything american/ british.

Brot.jpg

Archived