IGNORED

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Guest weed

Guest weed
all yer fat is clogging ur ears lol

lololololol

i thought when you got fat, your ears just looked like another roll.

so considering that, i got fou' rolls that mesh with my ears so you are correct: i can't hear music correctly

Guest beatfanatic

i think weed has achieved a status where no matter what she says , people will always hate her

Guest IRARI
i think weed has achieved a status where no matter what she says , people will always hate her

a deserved status

i think she's actually a mixed up kid but the annoyance factor mitigates concern for her welfare. I still think it'd be a natural career move for her to move to Shanghai to become a prostitute...

Hey weed, did you know if you're a white hooker here you only have to work 2/3 the hours and get paid twice as much? That's $100 big smackaroos/hr for something that should come naturally...

lol you and your hookers.

no thank you

your unflinching calm makes you like a female Jesus.

it's also what makes me think you'd be really good at licking a client's asshole with a smile.

Or maybe we could marry you off to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il and it would lead to world peace.

Guest thanksomuch
lol you and your hookers.

no thank you

your unflinching calm makes you like a female Jesus.

it's also what makes me think you'd be really good at licking a client's asshole with a smile.

Or maybe we could marry you off to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il and it would lead to world peace.

Guest weed
lol you and your electro house

no thank you

yes yes yes yes

hard electro house ..my cup o' tea

or shall i say..my cup o' E

Archived