IGNORED

Adult Swim Jingle @ 1:20

Berk

I was wondering if the jingle that comes up after a lot of these adult swim clips is from a song or not. If so, could anybody tell me what song it is?

This video is not available in your country or domain.

wut? it's just a simple youtube vid :confused:

does youtube have that faggot trick as well now?

Guest Rogueofmv
This video is not available in your country or domain.

wut? it's just a simple youtube vid :confused:

does youtube have that faggot trick as well now?

They've been doing that for quite a while.

macio parker

Do you know which track it is in particular by chance?

I didn't know that Rogueofmv, sorry you and chaosmachine can't watch it lol In case you were wondering which vid it is: it's the "Do you live in a hole or boat?" clip from Tim & Eric.

Guest Rogueofmv
I didn't know that Rogueofmv, sorry you and chaosmachine can't watch it lol In case you were wondering which vid it is: it's the "Do you live in a hole or boat?" clip from Tim & Eric.

What I'm wondering is why in the hell it isn't available in the FUCKING UNITED STATES, of all places.

CMA, is it really the jingle at the end you're talking about? Not the music during the clip? Just asking, because when I searched for maceo parker I ended up with all these jazz videos that really sound the same as the music that played during the sketch.

the guy really sounds like Ron Austar from that "Now think about your dad / What's your dad like? / I wanna meet that dad!" clip :laughing:

Archived