IGNORED

WATMM URGENT

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I have a dilemma, what with all the talk of Bovril and Marmite on here lately I have put two slices of bread under the grill, to have marmite on toast, but the question is whether to have cheese with it as well?

Guest abusivegeorge
wat a complete waste of a thread.

are you turning into weed or somthing?

mods..please.

What a complete waste of your time posting in it, it's the internet mate, lighten up.

How do I close this now anyway?

Guest idrn

just because youre name dropping marmite and bovril doesnt make it cool

shit thread

(yes to cheese)

Guest abusivegeorge
(yes to cheese)

Already there man, and yes I know it's a shit thread.

chris moss acid = real talk

Yes, yes, he likes you a lot too.

Guest abusivegeorge

I have it all over the floor now because I slipped on the silky smooth layer of grease that lies on top of grilled cheese, fuckin lol.

that marmots a fatty .. i didn't realize that pot bellys were popular in marmot culture ... why do i say that you say ... well just look at that pose ... classic glamour mag schtick .... just look at it ..

Guest abusivegeorge

To be fair I can understand why people get pissed off with shit threads like this when it gets the same amount of replies as say "Wipeout Fury" or other decent threads.

delet...Yes your right, well observed, he certainly does look like the king of the castle.

Guest idrn

i dont give a shit about wipeout fury. i give a shit about brie. which wouldnt work - go cheddar or emental.

Archived